Thursday, July 30, 2009

Roadtrippy!

So my brother got married, which only means one thing - ROADTRIP! I loaded up in the truck with two of my smelly sisters and parents and roadtripped it to Oregon. It was a party! I was in a real life game of Oregon Trail. My sister almost died of dysentary and I killed over three thousand pounds of buffalo but I could only carry ten pounds back. But I digress...
We went on the coolest River Rafting Trip ever! One of the coolest things I've ever done in my life, exception being the time I pulled the lever for the chemical shower in the science lab. We also went Temple hopping - we saw 6 temples and went in three of them. I also saw tons of cool family like my grandparents (my grandpa thinks i'm lippy, whatever that means), my aunt Suzie and uncle Lowell, and my aunt Lori and uncle Mark in Idaho. It was a party! That was our awesome week - river rafting, temple hopping, and family. oh and I almost forgot, my brother got married. that was fun too, i guess. there was the wedding, and the reception, and the luncheon (i gave a tear jerking toast... written by my sister. apparently i'm not trusted with saying anything in front of strangers without a script), and decorating the car. It was cool.

And this is our High School Musical pose picture. While ditching the reception, we took the opportunity to take pictures that included the HSM pose and tree hugging. You just haven't experienced Oregon until you've been a tree hugging hippie. i'm just sayin'...

Moral of the Story: It's only creepy if you make it creepy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Oregon Trail comment. And I LOVE the moral. But you forgot the addendum to it...

    ReplyDelete